lundi 4 novembre 2019

Real pricetag of my diesel SUV

I used to own a Range Rover Evoque Diesel ( I know..) and it was fun to drive, cool looking too.
Now I will soon get a Model 3, and wanted to share with you some basic costs differences of the cars side by side.

In the following table I calculated the cost of the energy used to drive 35000km per year, as well as the associated service costs ( i am not displaying items like tires, that are exactly the same):

    Bottom line :  in six years, you save about 25000 CHF if you own an EV vs an ICE car.



if you look at it from a different angle: take the purchase price of the car, and add these energy and service costs. How does it adds up ? it is a no brainer !

Happy about this article ? want to get free superchaging miles ? then use my refferal to order your Tesla    https://www.tesla.com/referral/emmanuel31121









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire